Counties Manukau Homecare Trust will continue to provide support to our clients in the community with essential services.We have been directed by the Ministry of Health to reduce the services that you currently receive, to essential support only.
- Non-essential services to be reduced may include housework and shopping.
- We will not stop any service without consultation with you first.
- Our top priority is to keep our clients and staff safe.
- We are strictly following Ministry of Health guidelines in regards to Personal Protective Equipment and hand hygiene. The Ministry of Health has advised us that for most people in the community, face masks are not required.
We ask Clients to CONTACT THE OFFICE IMMEDIATELY if, they or any person living at the same address
- are feeling sick - including fever, cough, shortness of breath or sore throat
- have been in close contact with someone confirmed with COVID-19
- recently have been overseas
If you wish to put your services on hold, please ring your Service Coordinator to discuss this.