Counties Manukau Homecare Trust will continue to provide support to our clients in the community as per Covid-19 Alert Levels.The Alert System works to manage and minimise the risk of COVID-19 in New Zealand.
- At all Alert Levels, essential services will continue to be provided.
- We will not stop any service without consultation with you first.
- Our top priority is to keep our clients and staff safe.
- We are strictly following Ministry of Health guidelines in regards to Personal Protective Equipment at the different alert levels.
We ask Clients to CONTACT THE OFFICE IMMEDIATELY if, they or any person living at the same address
- are feeling sick - including fever, cough, shortness of breath or sore throat
- have been in close contact with someone either a probable or confirmed case with COVID-19
- have been told to isolate by Public Health, travelled overseas or have exited a Managed Isolation or Quarantine Facility
- works with people who have travelled overseas - i.e. customs, immigration, quarantine/isolation facilities, cleaner at an international airport
If you wish to put your services on hold, please ring your Service Coordinator to discuss this.