Become a Counties Manukau Homecare Trust Support Worker!
This is a rewarding job if you enjoy meeting new and interesting people and know that you are making a difference to their lives by providing them with supports to enable them to stay in their own homes.
- Caring, conscientious, professional, reliable and trustworthy
- Good listening skills and a friendly and happy personality
- Previous experience would be an advantage,
but not necessary as full training will be given to the right person
- You must be eligible to work in New Zealand
- You must have reliable transport and a current NZ driver’s licence
- You must own your own cell phone
- You must commit to training
- Provide Household Management
- Provide Personal Cares
- Competitive hourly rate
- NZQA National Certificate in Health & Well Being Level 2 - 4
- Supportive team environment
- Monthly in-service training meetings
- Monthly team meetings
Support Workers: Papakura Area - Casual: 0-20 hrs per week Manurewa Area - Casual to start
Starting pay rate: $20.50 per hour and up to $25.50 per hour.
Contact us now:
on 0800 500 238 or
Click Here for the Job DescriptionClick Here for an Application Form